Thank you for visiting our A to Z Medical Audits.comWe have been providing quality service in the Indianapolis, IN area for over 18 years. We specialize in coding and billing auditing, documentation auditing with follow-up training, Evaluation and Management (E&M) Auditing software, Practice Management Consulting, and Six Sigma Lean Process Methodology.
Our Clients can Count on A to Z Medical Audits.com for your healthcare facility needs.Our CEO, Carol Coots, has performed audits for facilities as huge as Johns Hopkins physicians and as small as a one physician practice. Some examples of what we can do for your facility are:
Coding audits with report of findings (Chart Auditing services to compare healthcare documentation with guideline requirements)—can be done for 20, 50, or 100 records:
- Review records for each physician/nurse practitioner/physician assistant with random insurance carriers.
- Review records for each physician/nurse practitioner/physician assistant for specific insurance carriers like Medicare or Medicaid.
- Random coding audits for specific medical practitioner for a specific clinic location.
- Coding audits for additional services for x-rays, EKG, or lab tests in the office setting documentation and coding.
- Revenue analysis for review of coding patterns and Medical Billing Reviews/Coding Reviews for all forms used for billing, review processes, and problem solving, including streamlining detailed data.
Many private and federal government publications state there is a excessive amount of incorrect billing that is causing the Medicare system funds to disappear or commerical insurance companies raising their premiums to compensate for their loss of funds due to the gross amount of incorrect billing. Some statistics concerning incorrect billing are as high as 8 out of 10 hospital bills are coded incorrectly, 47 out of 50 Skilled Nursing Facility claims were overbilled, $4 billion dollars in overpaid claims, and as much as $1 million dollars a day to one local insurance carrier is overbilled or is fraudulent. Can your facility take that chance for the recoupment of funds or being fined up to $10,000 a error? Contact A to Z Medical Audits to make sure you are staying compliant.